My aim was to translate some of my thoughts to English for international audience. It seems, however, that I have not enough time and energy to do so. Therefore, I will keep these pages open, but I am not going to add new thoughts regularly.
The original Professor´s thoughts can be found here, and may be translated to English or other languages. Unfortunately, Google translator is not at its best when translating from Finnish to Indo-European languages. The reason for this is obviously the distant relationship between Fenno-Uralic and Indo-European languages.
As long as a society has a true freedom of speech it cannot be completely rotten. However, all totally rotten societies are lacking the true freedom of speech.
Most popular posts right now
-
Finnish meteorologist Pekka Pouta reported that in some parts of Finland, the so-called thermal summer is still continuing. This means that...
-
One of the consequences of the value liberalism that has become increasingly popular in Western countries over the past few decades has been...
-
As you know very well – my dear readers – immigration is rapidly changing Europe. In this connection, I came across the following image from...
6 April 2019
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
I hope you enjoyed the text. If you did, feel free to read more.
You are also free to comment on the blog posts, but I ask you to stay on topic and adhere to respectful language and good manners.